Spring is finally there and you want something light to eat with your friends or at work? Lucky you, I am here for you with an easy, fast and tasty recipe: the famous CHICKEN CLUB SANDWICH but in a better way. You're ready? Let’s catch out in 15 mins for the degustation!
1) Steam the chicken breasts for 15 minutes by switching the water by the amber beer. When they are ready, let them cool then cut each breasts in 3 in the length.
2) Cook your eggs for 10 minutes, let them cool and cut them into rings.
3) Clean the lettuce heart and cut it in chiffonade.
4) Clean and dry the tomatoes. Cut them in 2, remove seeds before cutting them into rings.
For an even tasty chicken club sandwich, do the mayonnaise by yourself. You need one? Click here.
5) In a cup, mix the mayonnaise and the mustard.
6) Toast the slices of bread. Generously spread 1 toast with the mix mayo/mustard. In succession, lay some lettuce leaf, tomatoes, chicken and eggs. Top each with a second slice of bread already toast with the mix on the both sides.
7) Repeat the process, respecting the food order.
8) Toast with the mix the last toast on one face only and overlay the sandwich.
9) Packed the sandwich by lightly pressing it and slice it diagonally to get 2 triangles. Maintain them with toothpick and served it. Serve alongside a simple leafy green salad or potatoes for a refreshing spring meal in minutes.